Sunday, February 10, 2008

With PenangHokkien Members........

2nd day of Lunar New Year- 8th Feb 2008

I meet up with Taugeh, Kacang, Tau Sar Pia and Ah Leng at Noodle Station E-Gate. I am not going blog bout the food as i already did. If you miss out the post. You may check it out!

This is the first time i met Kacang and TSP. Both are friendly in reality and virtually. But TSP are notti in reality...haha... Anyway we had a great time though is there are a few silence moments...hehe...I did took some pictures.....

I am sure you guys know who is who adi...No need to introduce anymore.......
Souvenirs from Ah Leng, TSP and Kacang. Kam the very siah.... I had not try the chocolate and organic biscuit TSP gave me...the chocolate look nice..feel reluctant to eat it. But i had eaten Ah Leng eh butter cookies. Really nice...my sister oso say nice. But for me each time can take one piece cos take a few pieces continuosly , will be very sweet. Anyway, it is really nice.

Not forgetting my Yugata all the way from Japan.I tumpang a space in Kacang luggage for this yugata. Thanks kacang. Unfortunately, i can't take picture of me wearing this yugata yet cos i dunno how to wear.........hahahhaha. Must ask kacang to teach me first.

3rd Day of Lunar New Year- 9th Feb 2008

Today is the last day for Taugeh in Penang. We met up again in Queensbay Mall. Other members were Ah Tox, Atupek, TSP, Ah Tox Soh and my hubby. We had lunch at Red Bull/Taiwan Bull Or Taiwan Red Bull...aiyah i forgotten the shop name. Ah Tox came up with many ideas and options for taugeh not to go back Klang. And Taugeh nearly past the time to check-in. But luckily he make it........ Did not take pictures for this gathering.... Anyway it was fun, cos Ah Tox is always full of jokes and his funny ideas.

5 craps:

K3ViN said...

Haha... ya i was nearly pass my check in time.. but lucky the staff allow me 2 check in..... Soooo happy 2 met u all... it was my 1st time met Lau EE, Kacang, Tau Sar Pia (Jimmy Xiao Ti) n Atupek (Alex) all in live n in person....... haha.....

Constance Chan said...

aiyer so cuttteee all of youuuuuu nia

David (AKK) said...

Haha... glad to see you all in the photos... I'm sure it's very nice & enjoyable. Thanks for sharing :)

-crash- said...

my apology again n again, and sorry taugeh for not be able to join in.

such an adorable group!!

KOKahKOK said...

eee i wan also the gift so nice one. haha