Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tired.........

Today i went for my photo shot in Bright Spark Bridal House. Yes, was influent by JLE and Kacang. I show my aunt JLE pic, she immedistely ask me to call up Bright Spark to make an appointment. Actually i sign up a package for her last year as her birthday gift. But my aunt ask me to sign up another package for myself. Since the one i took 3 years back was awful, i tot why not took again. They took 3 hours for my package and 6 hours for my aunt's package.

So tired le especially the first shot. I requested not to take any picture touching my face...like the one i took in Kuang Yee Bridal House. The photographer told me, since he fulfill my request, i had to full filled his too. He ask me to do the spider-man post.........and turn my head around to look at the camera....... Walau eh...like doing yoga nia....So hard to pose that..........kns.

I get to wear the yugata for the photo shot. I tot the stylist there will know how to wear the yugata...mana tau they oso dunno. We just simply wear it...... I was so tense......the photographer said so hard to take mine picture cos i am not smiling naturally........

Dunno how the pictures turn out. I will only get to see it tomolo and the album will only be ready one month later. But i will ask them for the soft copy first........

So many gowns, dunno which one to choose.........if only i work here...Self-shot at the fitting room! So fat........arggghhhhh....


11 craps:

Sue said...

How much is the package? expensive ah? Remember to load the photos lo...

Joze Foo said...

i took the cheapest package.. since i took b4 and i plan to took again when i'm in my mid-30...akakakka..mine is rm 199. My aunt 1 is RM 399, she got two albums cos she say this is the last time for her to take b4 she bcome lau ee......

Sure will upload the pic

Headmaster said...

Can't wait to see how's the photoes turn out...
Must upload the picture yah... ^^...

Perhaps I should go work hard to train up my muscle and go and take such photo also... Wuahaha...

jepunlauee said...

hehe..the fast shot nia..alraedy you so cantik...I can't wait to see the real photos album...
Don't forget to post it up ,ya ???

David (AKK) said...

Yalor... I believe the actual photo would be more nicer... Macam swee swee punya "Sin Neo" lor... hehe :)

Joze Foo said...

i already saw the shots. the one i like most is wearing the yugata..will get the soft copy probably by next week...

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Just can`t wait to see your swee photos lah!!!

K3ViN said...

cant wait 2 c the pic.... must post ya.... maybe i dont have chance 2 c it also :(

Dragon said...

hmmm really fat wor the last photo.. hahahahaha.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You lose quite a lot of weight girl...don't worry...there's a thing called photoshop that they use to do some extra 'cleaning'. I remember I got one picture that shows my ketiak and, I didnt shave properly, so can see lil small black dots!lol! They remove it and my ketiak look flawless.hahahaha! You look great girl :)