Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Gift from Hubby!


My hubby bought this for me as my Valentine's gift. I choose it myself la. I know i said no more shoes, but can't resist this one and it match the top perfectly. Some people believe that a couple shouldn't buy shoes for each others cos they believe if they gave their love one shoes, one day he/she will walk out from his life. You guys believe this? For me, of cos i dun believe lo...otherwise i wont ask my hubby to buy adi. He already bought shoes for me twice and i bought for him once.

I gave hubby an England sling bag from Umbro . He oso choose it himself, at first he wanted black cos he was afraid that white will get dirty easily. But i think white is nicer, and from the material if the bag gets dirty it can be wipe off easily.
Since we had spend more on the gifts, we jus had a simple dinner no candle light or exclusive dinner. Well, but in my opinion if you are in love, everyday can be romantic and Valentine's Day right?

4 craps:

David (AKK) said...

Yes... I agree... if both of yu cook & eat together that would be better hor... hehe :)

K3ViN said...

what a nice gift......

Dragon said...

yes la, fish leung also sing for us liao mar.... everyday will be a valentines day if u love the correct person.

got new clothes and shoe, happy happy.

Fuerza Vita said...

Grreat blog post