Saturday, February 2, 2008

新年来咯!

Chinese New Year is around the corner ....so, how is the preparation going? Decorate your house already?My aunt decorate all these. She's in the mood.

Finish buying your new clothes?
How about the new year's cookies?Usually we will have different types of new year's cookies cos my sis love new year's cookies. Unfortunately, my sis is on diet...so nobody buy. Anyway, i wanna buy the ribbon cookies and the mini popiah with chicken floss inside. Really miss those.
Oh! I almost forgot...we oso got Pineapple Tarts and Green Tea Egg Rolls from the hamper my sister received.These hampers are for my sis from her customers. So, have you guys bought hampers for your friends and relatives? I have already give em' to my godmother and the CAPD staff nurse.
Beside new year's cookies, usually we will oso buy the package drinks top serve guest that visit our home during chinese new year..Last but not least, the most important...Have you prepare cash for angpows?As for me i don't have to prepare this. I only gotto had an extra pocket or a bag to fill these...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

3 craps:

Unknown said...

i also never change new notes. still have leftover ones.

Sue said...

Happy New Year..so many shoes..

David (AKK) said...

haha... I not yet deco my house... will take more photo while going back to hometown... hehe...

I want ang pow... i want ang pow... :p