Monday, February 18, 2008

Muar Chee

The other day i hop to BLOG it with ALLEN, then i saw this post. The muar chee post...So tempting, i never had muar chee for quite sometimes. The last time i had it was few months back when my aunt tryout the muar chee recipe. I asked my aunt to make muar chee since we still have the grounded nuts. My aunt told me to make it myself.

Oklah, since i am so free so i try make it lo. I didn't use glutinous rice to steam...that method a bit the complicated. I used the easy method. Glutinous rice flour mix with water then boil it like "tang yuen". After that, i used the mixer blender to blend till "QQ". Cut into small pieces and coat it with nuts, castor sugar and sesame. In the end sprinkle some fried onions.
Ta da the Homemade Muar Chee by Joze Foo. This is the first time i made Muar Chee and still got a lot to improved. I not sure when is the 2nd time i am gonna made it, so Ah Leng have a virtual 1 first! akekkekeke!

3 craps:

Dragon said...

i dont care ya.... next time u make muar chee, must let me try some!

David (AKK) said...

I also wan mua chee... :)

K3ViN said...

i wan also... look yummy nia