Sunday, February 10, 2008

Kung Fu Dunk VS CJ7

I had watched both movies. Of course i like Kung Fu Dunk more la cos my idol Jay Chou in the movie ma. CJ7 is funny though but its more like a "ginna" movie lo.

Let start with Kung Fu Dunk. Starring-Jay Chou, Charlene Choi, Wilson Chen, Eric Tsang and bla bla bla. In this movie got many "yeng" chai. Jay is very cute and active in this movie. The movie was screen in cantonese and of cos the voice of Jay's character was not his voice. I personally think if they uses the same voice that dub Jay's voice in Initial D, it would be better. I like this movie, and would definetely watch it again. In fact i will watching again tonight. If you like Shaolin Soccer, you will like Kung Fu Dunk.

As for CJ7, starring- Stephen Chow, Xu Jiao, Kitty Cheng, Lam Chi Chung and bla bla bla. CJ7 is a funny movie and Alien CJ7 is very cute. Though is a bit "tak logic" but my aunt told me since when Stephen Chow movie is logic eh. True oso la.... But this is not a movie that i will watch again. Jus not my type of movie...........

Anyway, i saw a few trailers in cinema for upcoming movies. There are a few i would like to watch like Narnia, Ah Long Pte Ltd and a few more but forgotten the title.

2 craps:

David (AKK) said...

All those movie I havent watch yet... but i'll watch Ah long Pte Ltd in SG & the rest will watch in JB coz got cantonese speaking mah ;)

K3ViN said...

haha havent watch yet.. but i'll watch kung fu dunk......