Monday, February 25, 2008

I'm addicted again!

What am i addicted to? Games, games.........Not online game but arcade games...ya la i like childish games.

I was adding the Meez avatar to my friendster account then i check out the games ler. And i saw this game called "Cake Mania". I remember i first played the game at my friend's house. This is the only game in her laptop. I was so addicted to the game till i forgotten i gotto work on that day. But after that day i totally forgotten about it until i saw it in friendster. But friendster only let you play the trial version. My cousin was there when i was playing. She asked me to check out this website www.bigfishgames.com. She told me the website might have similar games like "Cake Mania" and she is right. I try out a few like Ice Cream Craze, Cake Mania 2 and Go Go Gourmet. You may download the trial version but can only play for 60 minutes. You gotto purchase if wanna play the full version.......really "potong stim".

Last night, i went to buy the game CD. So, don't be surprised if you didn't see me blog for a week or more. Cos i will be spending my time exploring those games.........akakakaka......

5 craps:

Dragon said...

haiyo, no need to buy one la... the one let u play for 60 mionutes, can crack one mar.. just find the crack online, sure can get it. why waste money?

K3ViN said...

wah.... i guess this games sure very nice play....

Joze Foo said...

i dunno mar........i dunno how to crack la.......

David (AKK) said...

haha... I also addicted to play with mahjong flash games before... but now no much time for me to play liao... coz very busy recently lar... :)

Unknown said...

i also like childish games ler.. no need think so much ma..hahaha destress destress destress...