Thursday, December 20, 2007

Noodle Station

Jus now went to had dinner at Noodle Station- E-gate with Aunt Michelle and Kenny Kor. Did not had a proper meal the whole day... no appetite... sick again....

So i ordered a wantan mee ( Ah Leng' favourite) actually is my favourite too. Whenever i dunno what to eat, i will eat wantan mee. My aunt Alice once said, since i like wantan mee so much, she suggest i married to a wantan mee seller...swt" or asked my bf go sell wantan mee..
Taste so-so lo...still prefer those hawker wantan mee. They had many choices of drinks from coffees to mocktails. I ordered "I miss you. Kenny kor ordered the caramel coffee and Aunt Michelle ordered "Mango Snow"...Anyway it was mango with raw sago...why raw? Because the sago was not cooked...

For side orders we had the fried chicken dumpling(wantan) and tomyam soup:
The tomyam soup is delicious...but i didnt take much due to i had gastric in the middle of the meal. Can't manage to finish up my wantan mee oso. When my appetite is back i go back for the Tomyam soup again.

Kenny Kor had the fried rice. He said the fried rice taste good... will try it other time
Looks normal right? But i think it taste good.... And my aunt Michelle had wantan mee oso. But hers is with chicken leg and mushroom...

Before dinner we went to Tesco...guess who i saw on the way back...is our Ah Tox Soh.. but i was on the phone so i did not called her. She did not see me and she looks like she's in the hurry. Did not see Uncle Joe with her ...guess uncle Joe was infront of his pc...she came with a young lady...i think it was her daughter...

6 craps:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

hnkp...food again...my passion...u r making me salivating already..with so many choices...i luv wantan mee oso..especially the hawker wan with 'bak yu pok'..wow..great..hehehe...

Dragon said...

gastric huh.... must take good care yo... im also a gastric guy...

David (AKK) said...

yalor... gastric pain still can eat tom yam ar...

I like the fried wantan & the mee of course... make me lao nua nia... sigh...

hope you are feeling better... now my turn got sick... cannot eat anything except porridge... :(

Constance Chan said...

wah talk food.. i miss my school's wantan mee wor.. so many many years liao..hahaha

Joe Lim said...

Hungry again,,,,hahaha

K3ViN said...

wah food again..... lau nua lioa.... the food look tasty lor.... wah like tat also can spot ah tox soh.... soo good