Monday, February 18, 2008

Think too much become crazy

I saw another post from Ah Leng that make me recall of this story. I think i should share this with all my friends and readers especially those that loves fortune reading.

My friend told me a story, it is a true story. This happen to a high school teacher. She syok syok nothing to do then go for fortune reading. The fortune teller told her, one day she will become crazy. From that day onwards, she kept wondering why she will become crazy. Keep on wonder and wonder...finally that day has arrived, she become crazy.
So, why think so much ? Why wonder so much? What had happen already happen? What haven't not happen , we wouldn't when it will happen or will it happen.... As long as now you are happy is enough already!

8 craps:

jepunlauee said...

I prefer to pratice this prinsiple...What will be ..will be...so I dun't care too much abut fortune telling...hehe..
But sometimes ,just to be curious ,I like to listen siok siok nia..fortune telling...kekek...

David (AKK) said...

It's true... It could really happend... Had you heard about the law's of attraction... What you keep thinking, it'll become true one day... I strongly believe this :)

Joze Foo said...

JLE,
For fun ok lo. Dun hav eto take it so seriously what the fortune teller tell you.

yes...angku...law of attraction from "The Secret"

Unknown said...

the fortune teller also told me a few blogs have same things these few days, like temple visits, gatherings with same pics and going crazy posts...lol

Unknown said...

i also post something about depression on my post... take a quiz abt depression there...

Dragon said...

wakakakaka, thanks so much for pak kong kor my blog on 2 of your posts continuosly. i gave u idea leh... hehehe.

but sometimes cannot help it leh, how how? i think i need to ask ang ku when he is in penang.

David (AKK) said...

Sometimes I also face same problem too... kadang kadang dunno wan to write Hamik.... haha ;)

Dragon said...

haiyo, ang ku, im not mentioning on what to write la... i can write a lot... i mean think non stop la... think this and that. need to ask u how... hahaha, u r more expert on this mar....