Saturday, December 15, 2007

Wedding Gift

The other day i received wedding invitation from my colleague. Too bad i won't be able to attend and celebrate with her this special day.

I've been thinking to buy her a gift. But not sure of what to buy... Finally i decided on photo album. They surely will take lots of photos and will need a place to store these memories.

The other day i bought an album from the wholesale in bw. They only have baby album for sales but i thought i could buy it and modify. The album was actually for myself ...wanna start my own scrapbook. Since i plan to buy an album for my colleague...i might as well use this album first and modified it to a Wedding Album.......

I took 2 hours to finish these........
This is the coverAnd the first page

Hope she will like it!!

(* i use my hp to snap those pictures, so the pic's quality is bad.i dun have the camera with me..)

9 craps:

Anonymous said...

Wah so nice leh ..HLKP.Next time when i getting married for 2nd wife,.,,,can you do thsoe and present me as gift?Lol

Joze Foo said...

lol...Ah Tox...u wan 2nd wife lagi? Later Ah tox soh pull your ear....

K3ViN said...

nice work..... when u going 2 do one 4 me leh? :P

Sue said...

Wah so good work hor..

Dragon said...

nice nice.....

David (AKK) said...

Haha... nice artwork Joze :) I believe both the new wedding couples would definetely appreciate this very much... coz It's the only one in the world... you cant find anywhere else oh ;)

Taugeh, you sudah mau kahwin?.... hehe :p

Joze Foo said...

thanks ppl for all the compliments on my work...

as for Taugeh...
i think he gien keh "liao"....

K3ViN said...

haha.... no 4 wedding lah... as gift cant meh? haha

Constance Chan said...

very creative and personal.. if i also want to have one like tat ler.. also when i get married...hahahahaahhahahaha