Friday, December 14, 2007

Perfect Sense of English?

If you looking for a blog that have a perfect sense of English, I am sorry to inform you, you had came to the wrong blog. I meant to write this for quite sometimes but i alwis forget. Maybe its because i still have not received any criticism on my grammar yet. And my blog is not famous and i do not have many readers. Mostly my readers are all my friends...they are too nice so they never point out my mistakes. But of cos if i got the chance to improve and learn more i will do so. So any of you notice my mistakes please point it out for me...or i will never learn.

Like what Nicole wrote in her blog... Want good journalism? Go read the Newspaper...

7 craps:

Joe Lim said...

YA u are right.....lol

Dragon said...

if u want, then can ask all to point out. that time u better can accept it lo.... hahahaha

Kikey Loo said...

yah, my English grammar also not good.. Just do it!! :)

David (AKK) said...

My Brother also keep laughing me on my stupid lousy English in my blog...

Coz I'm Chinese educated ppl, I seldom speak or write in "Ang Moh" before... but I really dun care of that lar... As you said, if wanna read good english... read news paper lar...

the Blog is mine, I just only write from what I know... that's it :)

jepunlauee said...

Ai ya,english good or no good also never mind la..as long as we can understand each other...
we are not writing a speech or wat...why care...hehe...
Me worst ..always,wrong spelling and typing mistakes...wakakaka..

Jeanne said...

My english is also not good. Actually i have 6 years not use this language. I believe that i didn't wrote with good grammatica or choose correct words on my blog. But I don't care, the important things that another understand what i meant.

K3ViN said...

haiya i also same what..... here say i'm english edu but my english ka nai sai nia....... many spelling mistake n somemore grammar mistake.. agree with lau say... as long as we understand.. no problem lioa lor :P