Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Another Nightmare!

First is the snoring, then the botak dream...and the coming one is the worst of all..a disaster.......The Arrival of the "Old Witch". Ok...this is gonna be a no "head" and no "tail" post. I was not suppose to be blogging about her. She is not worth to be in any of my post....And i was suppose to be still sleeping like a pig at this hour. I was woken up by my cell ringing at 8.59 some unknown number from KL...i rejected the call and switch it to silent mode. Then 9 something my aunt Alice came in to give me the bad news...." Siew Lee, your "old witch" (she didnt call her old witch la, i change it) will be arriving at 3 or 4 this afternoon. You stay home wait for her ya. She will be coming by taxi. I had to work can't fetch her".............. Oh good! What a news to ruin my day........I got nothing to do today, i jus hate the idea of me waiting for her arrival...Of cos , i can't continue to sleep...... Why i call her old witch and why i hate her? Very long story......but i will make it short......cos i dun wan to post a long entry bout her....

First, she like to interfere with ppl lives especially mine...She wanted to control my life even though she like so far away from me....She lives in US... She actually apply a job for me on my behalf and i did not agree to that job. I rejected that job cos it is located at Kota Bharu. And the last time i speak to her thru phone she make a remark on my hubby's job. Stating that hubby's job got no future. My hubby work in those milling and grinding stuff. Her ideal of a good future guy are guy in suits and managers in aircond room. All those executives level. Ok...if you are so capable please help me to find a bf aka husband that earn like 5-10k per month. And that time I will only see $$ and no love. So capable why not find one for yourself...you are getting old and you are still single.

Second, she wan to convert me to a Christian. If i wanted to be a Christian i wont have to wait until today. I had converted earlier. I had been explored to this religion since i was young. But i prefer to be a free thinker...ok.. I told her like so many times...i don't want to be a Christian. But she never give up, always asked my sis to take me to church ( my sis is a Christian).

A lot of times, i wanted to tell her how i feel. I wanted to tell her i am a grown-up now not her 3 years old niece anymore. I wan to tell her the loves she shower me make me suffocated. Lots of you, will think that i should tell her. But you know I am so lazy to talk to her and i don't wan to talk to her. I like ignore her calls for so many times but she still calls. She got so many nieces and nephews why all the attention to me. I don't want. Yes, i am a total bitch and a total faker when it comes to her. Other nieces and nephews rejected her like so directly and i can't. Cos i always try to respect the elderly, i will obey her if it is no harm. And i was wrong for obeying her at first. Now i am trying to disobey her and really hope she will leave me alone.

There's more to write but its enough cos this is not something i am proud of.

p/s: my aunt michelle actually wan bring me over to butterworth.....but i can't go anymore.....(sobbing) Not that i love going to butterworth but its better than staying at home welcoming and unwelcome guest (sobbing)

6 craps:

K3ViN said...

wah tat even more worst than my grandpa.... my grandpa will just bising n say something tat ppl dont like 2 hear tat..... ur aunt control ur personal life some more wanna convert u in Christian? apply job on ur behalf? she know tat job suitable 4 u meh? wah tat worst nitemare if i were u.... be frank u better speak out ur feeling cos she really over lioa...... or nope she will become more teruk leh......

Joe Lim said...

Wah look like Storm...Tsunami..earthquake and all disaster is coming your way .Take care my friend,you will definite survive the ordeal.

Dragon said...

so ko lian...... nvm la.... after the bad time, the good time will come.

David (AKK) said...

Oh My... She came to ya place for how long... if can, then you go out meet friends, just told her you not free can already lor... I'm such a devil... hahahaha :p

Anonymous said...

she is leaving tomolo guys.......So tomolo i declare Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

David (AKK) said...

Woo... so good... Happy for you :)
you're freedom now... :)