Saturday, December 1, 2007

Scraping Mood

My hubby promised to take me to Prangin Mall tomorrow but i got other plan wor. I haven't change my fish tank water for almost two weeks already. My fishes had been swimming in the own their "sai" and " jio". So kolian them...have a lazy owner.... Usually my hubby will help me change la...but he has been busy so i had to change lo.... And i oso wanna use Sunday to finish up my scrap project for Vincy 's birthday present.

So i called hubby....i know he is working. I told him i am going to Prangin Mall by myself and by bus. He don't allowed .............. He told me to ask Chiu Yang- my cousin brother to accompany me. But Chiu Yang is still sleeping lei... never mind i try to wake him up if not my hubby don't allow me to go. So, i wake Chiu Yang up and he agree to accompany me to Prangin Mall...yeah!

My main purpose to Prangin Mall, is to buy the materials for my scrap and to developed some photos. Anybody know where i can develop photo cheaper.....last time i developed 4r only RM 0.45 but today RM 0.70.......Walau! And i bought some buttons too........ walau eh! Buttons now oso very expensive lei.......

Whenever i go Prangin Mall, i sure go and had my favourite Home Spicy Chicken Rice from Home Recipe. Never failed...today i went again but they have shifted to Atrium A. But today the food was disappointing. First they serve me the wrong food....... I ordered Home Spicy Chicken but they gave me Satay Chicken.......i request to change lar...cos i come here jus to eat this Home Spicy Chicken lei... But the gravy turn out very salty.....Sometimes i will purposely go to prangin Mall jus to had this rice set...luckily today i came here for other purpose....If not sure i "tulan ka beh si".......

After buying all the stuff i need...i went home straight..Didnt go visit my Prangin's buddies...too tired and wore the wrong shoes again........blisters all over.... Took the bus home...the bus was so packed so no seat had to stand. I was standing next to the bus driver... My leg was tired really wanna sit badly...then i saw a small space behind the driver seat. Without hesitating ....I..

Me: Saya duduk ar......
Bus Driver: Duduk lah...sangat bersih...saya tiap-tiap hari pun bersih punya.........

Haha...so syok got place to sit...heheheh...........

Back home..take out all the things about can't believe it cost me around 50 bucks for all these

Yesterday went to some lousy bookstore also spend 20 bucks

We...(me, my sis and aunt Michelle) been spending a lot of money on this scraping stuff... But scraping are for memories and money can't buy memories..so sometimes think back also worth it lo. I am in the mood for scraping today, maybe its because i finally got all the materials i needed. I had completed Vincy's birthday gift but...won't post it yet... Cos...i am afraid that Vincy might visit my blog and that won't be a surprise anymore. This Vincy there's a time she told me i wrote nonsense in my blog then i tot maybe she wont visit my blog. Then the other day i was blogging about me going to QB, she posted a comment asked me why i didnt wrote that i went to find her........hahahah.. I think she "ada angin"...sometimes she will visit and sometimes she will not......... If she happen to read this post..i know she will post comment again....

4 craps:

Dragon said...

if she read, then no surprise already la..... shd not write for who mar....

u really into this scraping stuff.

Constance Chan said...

hey if i see nice sticker, i get for u ah. u like pop up ones bo. some pop up 3ds very nice ler.

Joze Foo said...

Ah Leng...

If she read this...she wont know oso la...she had no idea what is scrapbook and her birthday is tomorrow.

Hoon,
Ya i like pop up stickers...those wording one that describe moods and alphabet stickers. Those wording and alphabets pg do have but it is very expensive cos it is imported and acid-free.

Lynn said...

Joze,
hi, i'm seang ling, searching for scrapbook staff and saw your blog. i saw something like tape runner(yellow one), in the last picture. Can i know which book stall you get it from? is it acid free? thanks.