Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm back!

Hi, fellow friends I am back! So tired....luckily tomorrow no need to work but need to attend wedding dinner...This week need to attend 3 wedding dinner....headache dunno what to wear!

The vacation was amazing, it has been such a long time since i last shop till i drop. Although i am broke....but i am very happy. It is a fruitful trip. About the souvenirs... sorry guys, it is a budget trip for me...so.... no souvenirs...i promise next time when i save more money....

Would like to thank my sis, aunt Michelle and Kenny Kor for making this trip happen to me....

I will be posting bout trips...when i finish uploading and editing the pictures. When in Had Yai...i tot about how am i gonna post bout this trip. At first i tot of posting according to days, so its gonna be 3 posts but it will be a long post.

Finally i decided to break my trips into categories so there are going to have 5 Parts:

Part 1- Year End Carnival
Christmas On street and Night Paradise

Part 2- It's all about food
Food that I tried


Part 3- Pain & Pleasure
Hotel, foot massage, spa

Part 4- Shop till i drop
Shopping with great bargain

Part 5- Camwhoring Moments
Camwhoring throughout the streets in Had Yai-Checkout the pictures in multiply

Most probably will be posting the Part 1 by tomorrow. Till then...adios!

4 craps:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

cant wait for it...hehe...

Constance Chan said...

yea.. can't wait to see the pictures!!!

Dragon said...

welcome back!

K3ViN said...

welcome back.. looking 4ward 2 c all ur post.... :P