Monday, December 10, 2007

JoZe's Crap in Benglish Version

Simi si Benglish? Check out yourself lo... Click here it will link you to the Benglish version of JoZe's Crap...

I did not translate this myself.. If you guys wan a Benglish version of your blog... you may log-in to www.benglish.kennysia.com. Just enter your web address then it will automatically transfer it for you...

I had put up the link on my side bars..so anytime you guys wanna to read my brog (this is benglish la)...in benglish, you may click on the link..... Its kinda of fun...

5 craps:

Dragon said...

diff to read, better read back english.

David (AKK) said...

Walao... this Benglish converter very "Keng" ler... Sibeh Funny lo... How did they do it ar?

Joe Lim said...

Well too chor liow...yep still in back to original better...os benglish got so mnay PUKIMA....lol...no good always read liow like kena,,,,said PUKIMA.WHere can took our mum to play play like this...hahahah

Joze Foo said...

hahhaha....Akk i thnk is the software la... Ya ...Uncle Joe....I show my aunt the Benglish version of my blog... I told her i did not call her "chao ah lian" is the converter...lol

K3ViN said...

haha dame funny... but i still prefer original version lor... the benglish quite chor lor.......