Saturday, December 8, 2007

Celebration- Part 1

What am i celebrating? Definetely is the departure of the "Old Witch" la. As usual she is still very annoying. But i am proud of myself cos i say no and shook my heads to all the things she wanted to buy for me which i don't like and oso to the food i that i don't eat. The only thing that i say yes to..is foot massage. And this time she did not try to convince me to convert to Christian or go to church. But she did try to convert my aunt Alice, she knew my aunt Alice likes to listen to Hokkien songs she recommended her to listen to those praise worship in Hokkien. I told you if i met a few more christians like her i'm gonna had a bad feeling bout this religion. It alright if do not believe in others religion but do not insult them.

So, i was suppose to went to work yesterday. But i get body ache after the massage. We went to the Pulau Tikus massage centre for foot, hand and shoulder massage. The foot and hand massage was alright but when it come to the shoulder...so pain man.......The masseur said i hot little lumps over my back he called it "bakuli". So he tried to dissolve those lumps by massaging hard. I pull away a few times cos "tak boleh tehan" the pain......Immediately after the massage i felt that my shoulder had lighten and felt so relieve. But after a few hours the aching started, my aunt told me its gonna get worst the next day.

The next day, (7th dec)the day of the "old witch" departs. I was sleeping quite soundly and she woke me up. So i woke up and did my first session of dialysis. They the "old witch", aunt Alice and Aunt Rowena plan to had the famous Hokkien Mee at Perak Road opp the Padang Brown food court. It was like to early for me to had something so heavy. Then my aunt Alice asked me whether I go for breakfast, i think she knew i dont wan. I told her i don't wan. So i dun have to go breakfast with that old witch and i dun have to send her to the airport.... After dialysis continue sleeping till 12p.m....woke up...feeling so great cos no more aching. Then i remember Melissa is on leave today, so i asked her to go shopping in Butterworth.

So off we went to Butterworth, shopping around the Pacific shop houses. Cos cny is near i bought some accessories to sell in my aunt Ann's fashion house. And oso bought some Christmas prezzie. And oso to the wholesaler that my aunt Michelle suppose to take me on that day when the i had stay at home to wait for the "old witch" arrival. The wholesaler was selling gifts stuff like the stuff in Living Cabin. The minimum purchase suppose to be RM 200, But my aunt Michelle taught me how to convinced the guy to let me purchase less than that. I only purchase 10% of the minimum purchase..hehe...
More stickers for my scrapbooking....... Maybe i was in the good mood that day, i speak so fluently. The guy from the gift company was speaking mandarin with me, usually when ppl talk with me in Mandarin i will stop them. Cos i am afraid that i couldnt understand certain words. But i did not stop him, and i was talking so fluently. Even uses some words that i never use before for example " kar pian" usually i will jus say cards.

Suppose to meet up with Cindy(college buddy)...but i am not sure where is Secret Recipe so ended up did not meet her cos we are afraid that the traffic jam had started in Pg bridge

to be continue......................

7 craps:

Constance Chan said...

hahaha old witch eh.. taboo for witches to go church ler. hahaha

Joe Lim said...

Adoi......hehehe your natural disaster have passed for time being.Enjoy every minutes of it,,,lol.Anyway dont tiam tiam kong lang lah. Its ok to dont like someone but dont tiam tiam kong....just kept in heart.Once awhile its ok.Too many will make us look like no respect to elder liow...ok?I know you are a nice girl.Just my 2 cent lah.

willy wah said...

Well, i think that witch that u mentioned got wrong concept about christian. So, just forgive her. There is no such thing that insulting ppl to believe a religion. She is totally wrong. But i hope you can forgive her...

Dragon said...

like what dai lou said... u talked more and more, for sure she will come haunt u more and more.

Joze Foo said...

She is the someone that i seldom talk about... I talk bout her bcos she suddenly come to my life these few days....otherwise i hardly talk bout her...cos i seldom see her and heard bout her...so i can forget bout her real easily

K3ViN said...

lucky ur nitemare is end lioa.. enjoy ur life lah.....

David (AKK) said...

not bad... you had some improvement on your chinese speaking :) as what i said, there's a rainbow after the rain :)