Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Double Tuesday!



Double Tuesday? What is Double Tuesday? It means you can get any 2 pizza at a very special price on Tuesday and only at US Pizza. So, my aunt get the brochure from the letter box. US Pizza is promoting their limited edition Chicken Aloha Deluxe. From far when i see the brochure, it's already so tempting. Then my aunt call me to order the limited edition pizza.

Then she remember today is Tuesday. Its Double Tuesday.... it's more worth it to order the Double Tuesday. So i called the US Pizza, they already had my record as it is not the first time i ordered delivery from them. In fact all the Pizza delivery had my record in Pizza Hut and Dominoes. I alwis order delivery as i very lazy to go out buy food or eat out. I remember i ordered from Shakey Pizza when Penang had the outlet in Pulau Tikus and Benz Jr a small diner in Midlsland Park.

So, i ordered 2 Large Pizza at RM 38 which save up to RM 21.90. I told the guy i wan it half half so i can get to taste more variety. He tell me there will be an additional charge of RM 3 per pizza. Its ok since i already save so much. So i ordered a combination of Aloha Pizza and US Favourite:
(Sorry the picture quality not so good cos i use my hp to shot as my camera ran out of batt)
And i ordered another combination of the limited edition- Chicken Aloha Deluxe and Spicy Chicken ( the guy recommended). Actually he told me there will be another additional charge of RM 3 if i ordered the Chicken Aloha Deluxe ( it actually stated in the brochure, jus that i didnt manage to read it). But he told me he will do it for me without charging. So nice of him...heheheh. So here a pic of the Chicken Aloha Deluxe and Spicy Chicken:
Kawan-kawan sekalian...saliva dripping already....? I can give u the number you can call for delivery...lol.... The pizza deliver after 45 minutes... My aunt took out the pizza best mate:

Mr Tabasco....i love it!

I am a Pizza Lover...loves pizza so much always craving for pizza..........yummy!

9 craps:

welovepenang said...

i am so hungry now... yum yum....

hate to read about the blog which talk about food when i am hungry....

i think i need to call the pizza now......

Joze Foo said...

welovepenang,

hahahaha...u got the number? need me to give u?

welovepenang said...

yaya.. i need i need... beh tong liao.. my stomach is up side down now.....

some more now is preparing the food blog thing.. hin hin...

Anonymous said...

no comment... my ear will be pull... so... better put a comment while my "chui nua" is licking while i saw the pizza... haha

Joe Lim said...

Chiat Chiat,,,everywhere i go also food ,,,,,siok lor....imagine lah skip skip friend blog all food....soon before CNY also getting "PUI" liow....hahaha

David (AKK) said...

Dear Nasi Ayam,

Saya sudah tak boleh tahan liao... Air luih sudah meleleh..leleh... until whole floor liao.. :p

Hmm.. I wonder Pizza Hut & US Pizza, which one is better ar?

Joze Foo said...

PPP,
Now i will pull your nose oso...

Uncle Joe,
If all bcome "pui" then the next gathering got more mascots...lol

AKK,
for me i prefer dominoes pizza, US Pizza and those pizza from the italian diners and Frankies Pizza. lol... PIzza Hut oso ok to me if i got no choice. I like thin and crispy pizza and pizza hut's pizza is thick. Even if you requested for the thin one it will still be thick.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye. Thank you very much.