Thursday, January 24, 2008

Me & Tattoo

Since Kopi Soh wan to see my liitle tattoo...i shall post it here. Although i did tattoo twice on the same place still it looks so small... Cos each time you tattoo you desired get bigger...
From the picture you can see only one tattoo right. The black one was the first i did in Zing, Sungai Wang. The red one was done by ONO...previously his shop was in Prangin Mall but now had shifted to Love Lane. I didnt know any good tattoo artist in Prangin Mall. But there is one in KOMTAR 2nd floor- his name is Max. Even the KL tattoo artist recomended him. In KL, there a good shop in Sg Wang. I took my aunt there for her tattoo. Especially if you like butterflies and roses you should look for that artist ( forgotten his name...must go and search for his business card). For me i only like tribal tattoo.

There was a time I was so obsessed with tattoos. The time i was still working in Beads Zone Prangin Mall. And my boss wanted us to learn to draw Henna Tattoo for customers. I am the first to learn. But i dun like the color of Henna, and i invented a temporary black tattoo with hair dye powder but was banned by my boss cos he said it is not healthy. My boss even wanna send me to take up course for tattoo. But i rejected the offer because at that time i did not plan to work long term for him.

I even started to draw designs for customers but only tribal one. I still kept one design that i drew as i plan to tattoo it one day. But i dunno when is the one day gonna arrive........This design will only look nice on lower back. And it might cost from RM 300-500. Depends whether i want it black only, coloured, or shading...I found this years back on the web.....love the design and colour. Really wish i had my back look like this. Nah! Forget it...it gonna cost a lot and i surely can't stand the pain...i might give up half-way tattooing.......


13 craps:

David (AKK) said...

wah... you so brave... i "keh boh"... not dare to try lar... just only paste sticker nia... haha :p

jepunlauee said...

HNKP,how is the pain like?Is it very painfull?I always wanted to have a tatoo done on my arm or leg,hehe..a butterfly or some flowers..wonder how much it cost???

Joze Foo said...

AKK,
not brave la still a lot of i dare not try like belly and tongue piercing...

JLE,
Depends on which part you wanna tattoo and how big is the design.. Actually the pain is something like ants bite. RM 200 and above i think depends on how big and how many colours.

K3ViN said...

i like the design tat u design..... very nice... but is tat very hard 2 draw into ur skin?.... i also scare of pain.... i dont dare 2 try lor :P

Anonymous said...

appreciate ur bravery...i dare not do..
btw, the design is very good...i like it

Anonymous said...

Wooo thanks for showing me your tattoo, i love tribal too for i am not a butterfly or any insect type of person, haha. I am pretty sure i will get one now but i have a few condition i must fulfil before i go for it so it might not be any time soon yet, oso haven't found the right tattoo artist. Hugs thanks for sharing.

-crash- said...

y never do a chicken rice tattoo? it will be damn extremely special lo. :P

anyway, i like to see girl have one upper back of their butt. sexy!

Eddie Wong said...

NICE TATTOO...HOPE I CAN GET 1 TOO.

Lingzie said...

hey cool looking tattoo. i love watching miami ink on discovery travel and living because they do such amazing tattoos!

Constance Chan said...

cool. check my blog.

hey, i've got a tag for you. this is worth more linklove and fun. go for the Big Bang World Record tag.

Sue said...

Wah..u don't look like the tattoo type..anyway, check my blog..

Anonymous said...

hnkp, i dare not to tattoo la. i takut sakit. Gv me free also i tak mau tattoo la cos i takut the pain...ha ha ha ...kay boh ma!!
But i used the sticker one lo, kaka ka jz to put myself a little design...he he he

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Just to ask you, do you know the exact location Zing in love lane? As I would like to buy something from there. Thank and looking forward for your reply.