Thursday, January 17, 2008

Another sleepless night!

I try to sleep at 1 something last night... I think i sleep for only 1/2 to 1 hour. Then i stay awake till now. Jus back from work..Dunno why ar....maybe bcos of the milk tea i drank in the evening. I will stay awake if i drink milk tea at night. But yesterday i drank at 5 something wor...Takkan the tea so strong. My sis took me to drink tea at Wong Kok...The milk tea really nice lo...

Now i am not really sleepy...but i can feel that my eyes and body are tired. Actually i wanna blog bout a movie i watch last night. But i shall blog it tonight. No i wanna try to ZzzZZzzzzz till my prince come and kiss me only i can wake up.......

3 craps:

David (AKK) said...

Haha... I'm the one who also drink tea liao cannot sleep that type... Last time I drink green tea before sleep... ended up my eye opened whole night... could not get sleep...

Anonymous said...

dun force yourself to sleep... ended up .. u become more "cheng sin"

so.. take care and find ways to solve ur stress....

something must had stuck where tht need u to release it...take care..

K3ViN said...

soo poor nia..... cant sleep..... lucky i'm the type tat can sleep no matter what i drank haha... u name it, all also i can sleep after i drank it...... try 2 find something 2 do lor.... sooo poor nia