Monday, June 16, 2008

Penang Lang - Penang Peoples

Last night I went to watch Hulk. Halfway watching the fire alarm bell rings........ I told my hubby, it might be a false alarm cause if its real the Cathay's staff should come and inform us. I jus wanna say that Penang people really "boh kia si lo".... (include me)... Cos not even half of the left the auditorium... The girl sat infront of me "lagi cham lo"... Know what she said? She said: " Do we really need to leave? I already pay RM 10 for the ticket"... Wah, willing to sacrifice her life for RM 10. I told my hubby if really fire then can't escape never mind cos got him beside me and a few friends...can died together more "lau juak".........hahaha....

This summer movie all "keng-keng 1"... Up coming movie include The Mummy featuring Brendan Fraser and Jet Li, then Hellboy 2 and Batman.

*******************************************

I just came back from the City Stadium not long ago. Wow, it's been 9 years since i last went to the City Stadium... But there's no reason for me to go there also. But today is different.. My mission for today is to listen to DSAI, GE and Ipoh timur "ean kang" (lecturing)...hahaha.. For those who dunno who is DSAI- he is Dato Seri Anwar Ibrahim....I like to listen to him "ean kang" cos what he is said is true and he is super humorous.. GE is our Penang Chief Minister- Lim Guan Eng and Ipoh Timur is Lim Kit Siang ( that what they called him in the Parlimen)
So many people from any age and any race...Apa pun ada...
Wah, who is these two guys ar? Actually i jus hop to their blog once but i can recognize them lo. Is 9pek9bo and his son - CharlesKey...... I didnt know i was going to this gathering otherwise i will bring my camera along. My hp camera very the lousy lo.......This pic is blur but I am sure you guys know them right? Hahaha... I already try my best lo... I purposely climb up to get closer pic, but still cannot get a clearer one.... Real lousy cam...
Jeff Ooi - He was looking at me and I was looking at him....I guess he thought i wanted to ask him questions lo. Actually i wanted to ask him whether i can take a pic with him.......but i was shy and i was asking myself why la i wanna take pic with him? He is not my idol....If it was Jam that stand in front of me, i will surely want a picture with him but Jeff Ooi~ My hubby keep on asking me to asked Jeff Ooi, make my heart beats so fast nearly turn into "The Hulk" lo......hahaha

11 craps:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

wah..their ean kang always the best to listen..with facts and humours as well..they keep on 'korek' the prev govt..i did went to their last gathering in han chiang b4 the electionand it was mamooth gathering..

K3ViN said...

how was their "ean kang"? nice or nope? i never g othis kind of"ean kang" b4.... must try once lor :P

Joze Foo said...

i only pay attention to DSAI's "ean kang la"..others i didn't really listen to it.......

Dragon said...

haiyo.... why u didnt ask??? ask them, and take pic mar, then post here! if i were u, sure take pics! hahaha.

Constance Chan said...

wah so interesting... if me i also want to go. and take picture.

Kikey Loo said...

wow, i wish i was there...
i love to attend politic ean kang punya!!

willy wah said...

hahaha so geng ar? so finally got fire boh??????????

Joze Foo said...

Dragon,
Pai Seh ma... If that day you were there then good la...when you asked him...i can tumpang...lol

Joze Foo said...

Constance, Kikey,

ya it is interesting especially the lecturing from DSAI. They even give out cash RM 100 for those who attend the gathering. But i didnt take hahaha...cos i didnt knew about that until today!

Joze Foo said...

Wiwi,

No fire la...if got fire ... i won't be blogging this liao lo...i would either in the hospital or in the coffin now!

9PEK9BO said...

It was indeed a very happy sight with ecstatic feelings of enrapturement to see rakyat of all races truly united in spirit there at the stadium that night!Glad we were there!

As for the RM100, Jose... you wait long long la!(hahaha!)That was actually the amount the PR state goamen intends to give to poor households and NOT attendees of that night like us la. Attending Opposition mia functions..u nonid to fork out $$$ considered lucky liao!hahaha!