Thursday, July 17, 2008

Finally...................

Phew~~ Finally......finally i finished blogs hopping...from one blog to another. I was away last weekend for vacation and when i came back my neighbour which is my aunt still have not settled the phone bill.. We are sharing the broadband so this means i won't get to online.

Away from the cyber world make me realize my blog very the tak ada laku lor...I didn't update for eight days oso nobody ask why... haih...very the dissapointed.. You all very cham lo~~ Didn't miss me at all~~You all never think something bad will happen to me hor? What if i go~~ liao? And you all missed my funeral ...i will come back to haunt you guys for the pek kim lo~~ You all know what i did first when i manage to online this evening? I go to you guys blog and read all the post that i missed last few days lei~~ Some i didn't leave comment but i swear i do read lo..... You all very lucky have reader/friend like me lo.......

ok, la enough of crap...Will update my trip to .......... tomolo or the day after tomolo la.... Now my youtube subscriptions is waiting for me

7 craps:

Kikey Loo said...

choy choy choy... wat go liao... wat miss ur funeral... some more wanna come back to haunt us for pek kim...

aiyoh... hnkp... while i reading this post, i am laughing non-stop... so funny!! hahaha...

I got miss you, I came and see no update then left loh...

SEE... now i am the first one to come here~~~ (^.^)

p/s: we both lucky to have each others as a friend...

Tau Sar Phneah said...

choy choy..'tai keh lai see'...touch wood...lolz..

tell you one thing..i never miss out your blog..i pay a visit everyday...during my blog hopping..i did left my regards u din see meh??

im as well glad to know you too through pghk..will have fun again next year when im back!!!

jepunlauee said...

Ai yo.dunt say like tat la,when you gone..you always in our heart la,sayang!!!
I did come and see you blog every day ler..but jsut dunt want to distubt you as i tot you are busy lo...
Anyway,glad that you are back...miss you...hehe..

Anonymous said...

me too HNKP, I got come & knock3 your door leh. But nobody at home (cos u on vacation ma), so I ma senyap2 go away lo.

Joze Foo said...

Aiyah...don't take my words so seriously ...you guys should know i love to write craps....

Dragon said...

hahaha, we always missed u la..... thanks for coming to our blog all the time. i was so tired for the last few days. that is why i dont have any update at all. i will try to post it later.

K3ViN said...

aiyo... choi choi... y say like tat..... we all missed u lah :P