Monday, March 17, 2008

捕夢人 - 潘裕文



I've been searching for these song high and low. But i didn't know what the title and who sing it. I first listen this song in one of trailer in Astro. I love how the songs goes with trailer. Then i heard it over the radio but it was a promo clip so kinda of short. At the end of the songs...the singers shout out " wo men shi xing guang bang". So i search under "xing guang bang" but cannot find these song. Finally, i was playing game and i heard this song over the tv. I quickly ran over to the tv area. And i saw Pan Yu Wen on screen. This will make my search easy liao with the name of the artist. And i found it thru youtube then imeem then ares....

7 craps:

Dragon said...

never heard this b4. going out soon, later watch the youtube.

Dragon said...

watched liao, hor tia wor..... later i go find the mp3.

K3ViN said...

nice song... i also like this song.... if u found it... tell me hor..... i wan also.......

Mrs Chong said...

do u hv the mp3???i got lor..the full version..got lin you jia one also..

Joze Foo said...

yup...i already go the mp3 once i find out the artist and the song's title..

Mrs Chong said...

how come u all can find har???which website u use??? I couldn't find many new songs and I had to buy the RM5 one. =P

Mrs Chong said...

oh...and check out this, http://ahbu74.blogspot.com/2008/03/all-about-peter-pan.html

but i think u shud have seen them on youtube. Just that I compile them so, well, check them out if u want too. Will write about the other members too cause I liked all the finalist. =P I did not watch from first episode though. Got Astro too late.