Thursday, November 29, 2007

Botak Dream

So, I visited AKK's blog last night- post titled "Botak Sensation". AKK had post his pic with his latest hairstyle which is hairless- botak. He look great in botak. Although the picture doesnt look scary or horrible but i had a nightmare last night about me being bald. I dreamt that i had to under-go some head surgery that i had to shave out all my hair and bcome botak.... This is so terrifying... Luckily it was jus a dream. But i still i would like to see how i look if I am bald. But you know la....my photoshoppe's skill very limited nia. So who is the kind person can help me? AKK? or Uncle Joe? hehehhe.........

4 craps:

K3ViN said...

wah... i'm 1st 2 comment, got ang pow or nope? haha.... wah tat really a scary dream wor......but lucky tat just a dream..... welll i think u can really ask uncle joe 2 help u lor...... I think AKK also willing 2help u as well..... just prepare a photo.. if they agree quick quick send them ur pic :P

David (AKK) said...

Sorry if my blog contents bring you to nightmare... I had done one for you liao... I send to ya gmail accnt :)

Dragon said...

waiting for the botak hnkp. hahaha.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.